Is CBD oil legal in Ireland in 2022? Ireland’s CBD law explained
Reading Time: 6 minutes Yes, CBD oil is legal in Ireland in 2022. However, it must fulfill certain conditions to meet its legal status. These are set out in EU law with some specific to Irish law.
1. The product does not contain ∆9 Tetrahydrocannabinol ( THC )
2. Before placing CBD products onto the Irish market, the FSAI must receive notification.
3. Label complies with Irish law on labeling Food Supplements.
4. No medical claims allowed, on the label, website or related literature.
5. The CBD product is not an unauthorised CBD Novel foods under EU food regulation.
Looking for CBD legal and of high quality in Ireland can be a bit daunting. However, by the end of this article you will know what to look for in CBD products. That way you can buy the best CBD oil in Ireland with confidence, knowing the product fulfills the legal conditions.Continue Reading